Welcome home!!!
You're among friends here!!!
Welcome to the board! [img]smile.gif[/img] What does your Americain Girl of Today look like?
Welcome home!!!
You're among friends here!!!
Welcome to the board!
Which AGT do you have?
Welcome! you are going to enjoy it here. Hope to see your pics soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Welcome to the board!! I am 20 years old, and VERY addicted too!
welcome to the board, you must share pics of your dolls....
Welcome! We're looking forward to learning more about you and seeing pics of your girls!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was going to say the same thing!Originally posted by jenndon:
Welcome! It's so nice to see our little board family growing.
Welcome! Isn't it great to have so many AG fans/collectors with whom we can chat! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I often think how different life was before the internet. It was very sad to have an interest in something, and not know how to go about meeting others who felt the same. Aren't message boards wonderful?
Welcome to the message board! This is a great place to learn all about AGs and even some other doll lines every once in a while, while meeting nice folks. I know you'll like it here! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Cassie is an older type AGT. She came in the outfit with the magenta stretch pants! She used to be GT 9D. When I got her, she was in the catalogue as light skin, light brown hair, hazel eyes. Then they changed her to grey eyes. And then I think they retired her!
Bookmarks